Inside Beverage Equipment Technician, Sheboygan, WI.
The Inside Beverage Equipment Tech performs maintenance on various coffee brewing and other beverage equipment for foodservice and wholesale customers. This position is in charge of making sure equipment is running properly to produce quality coffee and beverage products.
- Responsible for the maintenance of beverage equipment for customers and stock inventory including espresso machines, coffee brewers, juice machines, and others.
- Take ownership of task assignments in the service department.
- Follow the department problem resolution model which includes: Diagnosis, repair preparation, performing repair, testing, verification, and reporting.
- Maintain a positive and lively tone that is inviting and encouraging to other team members.
- Perform various other duties or projects as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to lift at least 40lbs
- Must have a valid driver license
- Requires a flexible schedule to perform duties such as, but not limited to: preventative maintenance and special event set-up, etc.
Every Cup Gives
Join our family in giving back by shopping Torke Coffee.
Our mission is to give back to the people and communities who support us. By buying Torke Coffee, you give back with us, and together - We're there.Learn More