Torke Coffee Account Executive, Chicago
The account executive reports to the sales manager and actively solicits new accounts via a variety of methods in the areas of Distributors, Office Coffee Service, Restaurant/Café, Lodging, and Healthcare and within an established territory.
- Cold calling – independently sources and brings in new local, regional, and national accounts.
- Local and national trade show involvement, including networking.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Manage overall sales process, specifically roll-outs.
- Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
- At least 3 years sales experience in comparable industries.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to cultivate a “results” driven, team oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales applications.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
Every Cup Gives
Join our family in giving back by shopping Torke Coffee.
Our mission is to give back to the people and communities who support us. By buying Torke Coffee, you give back with us, and together - We're there.Learn More