Route Jumper, Sheboygan
The Route Jumper is backup to the Territory Manager which is the heart of the company being primarily focused on serving our customers. The Route Jumper’s daily activities are assisting in planning an assigned coffee route with the given products while maintaining customer relationships.
- Planning and executing direct route delivery of our product to a daily mix of customers
- Being familiar with the company’s product mix and offerings
- Provide a positive and can-do attitude
- A love of coffee is helpful but not required, as customers often may wish to conduct a tasting
- Familiarity with the location on route, streets, customer locations and highways
- Conduct minor repairs and updates to beverage equipment
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge in regard to beverage equipment
- Proper completion of paperwork which needs to be legible and clear
- Provide retail support, product rotation and facing, general merchandising
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures
- Dress neatly with a clean appearance and compliance to a company dress code
- Provide proper customer service, with good problem-solving skills
- Any other duties as assigned by the organization and/or branch manger
Occasional Duties Include:
- Rotating weekend and evening call service
- Overnight stay generally no more than one night at a time
- Participate in shows and events
- At least two years’ experience dealing with customers in a face-to-face venue
- Driver’s License or ability to obtain, with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass insurance standards, driving a company vehicle
- Ability to consistently lift 50 lbs.
- The company conducts pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, background checks and medical screening, all of which are a condition of employment.
Every Cup Gives
Join our family in giving back by shopping Torke Coffee.
Our mission is to give back to the people and communities who support us. By buying Torke Coffee, you give back with us, and together - We're there.Learn More